Monday, November 16, 2009

Why does the tanning salon make your skin so clear?

I am trying not to tan, but I sure miss the clear skin. Why does it make it so clear? Any other suggestions? I've tried all the skin treatment over the counter.

Why does the tanning salon make your skin so clear?
Okay...we have lots to talk about!


First off, Im assuming you're talking about acne? Tanning helps clear up the skin because the heat destroys the bacteria under the skin that leads to breakouts. Tanning in the long run is very unhealthy, as you know. It leads to premature aging, possible skin cancer, etc.


Other more healthy alternatives that I personally endorse are:





1.) Zeno...is a relatively new product that uses a certain temperature to kill the bacteria under the skin upon the first sign of a pimple....very effective. I bought one at Walgreens for $150 and it has been very helpful. Also it offers a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!





2.) A laser procedure specifically for acne called IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a treatment that lasts about 3 minutes and it uses a wand that zaps acne causing bacteria under the skin. This procedure completely saved my life and self-esteem! Most Dermatologists perform this and now spas are doing it too. Its becoming very popular. Depending upon your health insurance, they may even cover it...mine did.


I highly suggest looking into both of these and do not waste your time or money on all the other junk out there!


I really wish you lots of luck!

grappling

No comments:

Post a Comment